Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dental Fitness - What are your goals?

On my way to and from the office this week, I have seen no less than thirty joggers here in Peachtree City, on the paths or along the street. These folks have made a great commitment to getting in shape, and are out there, even in August, sweating and exercising, so they can reach their goal of fitness. I think it is great to be here in a city where so many people take maintaining and improving their health seriously. They aren't embarrassed to be seen in running clothes in public, getting in shape, and maybe they are even proud of showing off their efforts. It's inspirational!



This made me think that when it comes to our teeth, I think people should not be embarrased to be seen in braces, an outward sign that they are improving the health and appearance of their smiles. (Just what you might expect from an orthodontist!)



If you have a goal in mind, academically, financially, physically, or spiritually, I encourage you to do what it takes to achieve that goal, and do not let your fear of what others might think prevent you from getting there!

-Dr. Mike Mahaffey

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate all of the information that you have shared. Thank you for the hard work!

    - The orthodontics lexington ma

    ReplyDelete